Welcome to the Office of Transfer Articulation and Degree Audit (TADA)!
TADA is responsible for maintaining uAchieve, the university’s degree audit system; coordinating the articulation of undergraduate transfer courses; and editing and publishing the university catalogs.
Our responsibilities include the following:
• Working with the undergraduate colleges and academic departments to articulate transfer courses
• Maintaining up-to-date articulation databases and records
• Providing timely articulation information and degree audits to advisors, faculty, staff, and students via uAchieve and Transferology
• Programming degree audits for all undergraduate degrees
• Updating degree audits as program requirements change
• Providing assistance to undergraduate advisors when they have questions or issues related to degree audits
• Working with undergraduate colleges, academic departments, and other units to update, edit, and publish the university catalogs
• Making regularly published updates to the university catalogs as program requirements change
• Fulfilling requests for degree audit data reports from the UIC community